As a MoreNiche affiliate, you can choose between several different payment methods to receive your commissions. Are you using the best one for you? Depending on your individual circumstances, you may find that some methods of payment are more beneficial to you than others. Find out more here about the different options available to you and make sure you’re using the right one.
What payment methods do MoreNiche offer?
MoreNiche currently offers the following three payment methods:
It is important for you to be aware that some payment methods will incur some sort of fee:
- MoreNiche network fees* may be charged to cover the expenses we incur by processing your payment
- A receiving fee may be applied by the company through which you choose to receive your payment
- Fees may be applied by banks and ATMs at your destination
*Ruby and Gold affiliates do not incur any payout charges for payments issued by MoreNiche.
Let’s take a closer look at each individual payment method:
Wire Transfer (Bank Transfer)
MoreNiche operate two types of bank transfer:
- UK bank transfer – money transfers between UK bank accounts is free so you will incur no fees when you use this payment method, no matter what amount of commission you are receiving. You will receive your money on the same day the transfer is made. You must have a UK bank account to receive your payment by UK bank transfer.
- International transfers for USD/EUR – we charge a fee of 15 USD / 8 EUR per international transfer. This covers the cost of the fee we must pay the bank in order to make the payment to you. If you are within the EU you can usually expect to receive your commission on the same or next day. If you are outside of the EU, your payment may take up to five working days on average to receive. However, extra security checks and information requests by the banks may sometimes cause further delays with your payment. As well as our network fee, you will also incur a fee from your bank in order to receive your money.
To receive your bank payment you will need to provide us the following details:
For a UK transfer:
Your bank’s name
Your account name (you can find this information on your debit card)
Your account number (you can find this information on your debit card)
Your Sort Code
For an International transfer (USD/EUR):
Your bank’s name
Your bank’s address
Your bank’s SWIFT code
Your account name
Your account number or IBAN*
* IBAN stands for International Bank Account Number. This information is necessary to make international transfers. You may be able to find your IBAN and SWIFT code details in your online banking application. Or you may need to get this information directly from your bank. Not all banks use an IBAN but your bank will be able to confirm whether they do and what theirs is.
You must ensure you provide all your correct bank details in order for us to issue you a fast and successful wire transfer. Missing or incorrect bank details will delay your payment.
Skrill offer low-cost online international payment transfers. Our payout charge for this method is just 1 USD/EUR/GBP, and you will receive your commission on the same day it is issued. Receiving money into your Skrill account is free, and once you have received your payment you can move it from your Skrill account to your bank account (this may incur a small fee), or use Skrill’s prepaid Mastercard to spend your earnings. Skrill also offer good exchange rates. More information is available at Skrill.com
Payoneer is one of the most popular payment processors. There are payout or receiving fees with Payoneer, and you will receive your payment on the same day it is issued. Like Skrill, you can also choose to have a free international Payoneer MasterCard too. After your payment is transferred from MoreNiche to your Payoneer account, it can be easily withdrawn via your Payoneer card. Find out more about Payoneer here.
If you would like to receive your commission via Payoneer, please contact us so that we can connect your Payoneer ID with our payment system in order to transfer your payments successfully.
So which payment method should you choose?
Which payment method is best for you will depend on factors such as the country you live in, the type of bank account you have and the amount of commission you are receiving. I strongly recommend you do your own research and contact each payment method company to request details of the fees that will apply to you should you choose them. By understanding the fees involved you’ll be able to save yourself some money by picking the most cost effective payment method for you.
How to change your payment method on your affiliate account
If you want to change your payment method at any time, just follow the below instructions:
- Log into your account here
- Click Account and then Payment details
- In this area you can update and change your payment method, payout currency, and your minimum payout amount
- Once you have updated your information don’t forget to click save
- If you change your payment details a few days before payout day, please inform your Affiliate manager to make sure your commission will be sent to your new payment details
If you have any questions about your payment methods, feel free to contact our team via LiveChat.