MoreNiche are a global digital agency with headquarters in Nottingham (UK) and many team members working remotely. MoreNiche build brands (primarily in the health and wellbeing sector) through traffic generation and revenue optimisation services.
We are looking for a specialised, technically oriented position who has high standards of accuracy and quality. A thoughtful, persevering, self-disciplined approach to achieving accurate, detailed work is essential. A key aspect of the job includes development of sound, carefully thought-out solutions.
This job allows for autonomy and independence, and is primarily self-reliant. Because of the fast paced job environment, decisions must be made quickly and firmly.
- 3+ years of experience in conversion rate optimisation or related role
- Proven experience in delivering outstanding conversion rate improvements
- Strong knowledge of conversion principles from research to post-test analysis
- Highly analytical, very comfortable with numbers and analytical tools
- Understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methods and techniques
- Experience with a range of conversion optimisation and testing platforms
Role Will Involve:
- Planning & managing testing strategies and roadmaps
- Applying psychological principles to test strategy development
- Creating detailed briefs, including scripts, rules and wireframes
- Maintaining documentation up-to-date with test plans, results & learnings
- Improving the performance of existing pages through data-driven strategy
- Tracking and analysing a variety of test metrics, from click events to sales
Good to Haves:
- Experience with health and wellness sector
- Graphics editing skills, e.g. Adobe Photoshop
- Copywriting foundations
- Perform CRO & Revenue Optimisation for 4-5 brands
- Run a minimum of 1 test per brand per month
- Increase revenue for each brand by 20% per year
- Document and share all test data
- Build and maintain a testing roadmap
A team player who is interested in co-elevation over command and control. Somebody who has a strong passion for their craft and brings a positive energy into the work they do.
What you can expect from MoreNiche:
- A professional, enjoyable and unique application/interview process
- Full transparency into our company and what we do
- Competitive salary and loyalty based bonus scheme
- Friendly team members who will help you as much as you help them
- An environment where you can contribute and your voice is heard
Location: Nottingham / Palma / Riga (Remote working will also be considered).
If you would like to learn more about MoreNiche, we recommend the following resources:
To apply for the role:
If you would like to apply for this job, please complete all three steps below:
- Email your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com with the subject Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist
- Perform a short video interview by visiting here: https://facecruit.com/public/JobFW5UJ5
- Please tell us a little about yourself ( 2 minutes)
- Name a few people you have fundamentally helped in your career, tell us who they were (Position / Job Role) and how you helped. (2 minutes per person)
- Complete the predictive index assessment: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/x37xv
Once we have received all three items, we aim to be in touch within 48 hours to confirm next steps.
For any questions you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org