Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I tried many time to run paid campaign on (Facebook & Google) but due to health product (Muscle Booster, Weight Loss) Facebook as well as Google Adwords not approved my campaign. I took with them, They told me that we don’t allow such kind of products.

I tried for all MoreNiche products. Can any one suggest me or Help me to run paid campaigns.

Profile photo of Rachel Ashmore
    Rachel Ashmore

Hi @digiworld we have just uploaded the final section of our training which includes a section on paid advertising. I think this should help: https://moreniche.com/learn/affiliate-training/advanced/

:)

Profile photo of Andrew Slack
    Andrew Slack

NiacinMax is paid advertising friendly :)

Profile photo of Rachel Ashmore
    Rachel Ashmore

Perfect @digiworld, you can use our course to get started on a really great new product!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thanks for your reply. I know, how to run or setup paid campaign. But I tried for all products which are listed on Moreniche Dashboard. None of Campaign approved by Google & Facebook, According to them This kind of product are not allowed to promote. Muscle booster & Weight loss.

Can you please suggest me, How to get approval from Facebook & Google. I know all the guide lines, they mentioned very clearly that they don’t allow such kindly of health products.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Yes Andrew,

I will run campaign for this product by tomorrow and i am very existed to the see result.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Read and follow AdWords policies (focus on the thin affiliate policy and the healthcare and medicine policy)

Do the same with Facebook’s policies.

Hope for the best :) Good luck.

My advise for you is: If you plan to stick with healthcare affiliate programs (or any other affiliate program), then invest the money into learning how to make high quality websites and content and how to get a lot of (and the right kind of) organic and social traffic. This is much better for long term success.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)