Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

As i can see the Google results. Those website are ranking higher, who are running their website on blogging concept. What you guys, would like to suggest.

Profile photo of Emily Matthews
    Emily Matthews

Hi @digiworld

We would always recommend opting for a content rich site as they have much more longevity and offer more value. Other types of sites may work well in the short term, but as you have seen in Google, those with content/blogs are consistently ranking well. Do you already have a website of your own and are looking to develop it further or are you a new affiliate starting from scratch?

Either way, we have some great resources available to help you develop your site, from our training course, to free ebooks and the content on our very own blog. You can also chat to the team via LiveChat below, email, Skype or telephone if you’d like more tailored advise. Finally, if you’d like some feedback from other affiliates, we’ve recently created a closed group on FaceBook which is already much more active than the forum, so it might be worth checking that out too and getting some thoughts from other affiliates! :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi Emily,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I already have  blog – http://www.shtylm.com/ where i put all health products review.  But i am looking for good traffic. Can you suggest me, Actionable Ideas For Driving Traffic to my Blog.

Profile photo of Emily Matthews
    Emily Matthews

Hi @digiworld great that you’ve already got a site up and running, in terms of boosting your traffic I’d recommend the following;

SEO

Optimise old content, I can see there are lots of reviews and articles on your site already, so carry out some keyword research then go back through old content and ensure it is well optimised and up to date.

Email Marketing

Utilise your email sign up form, have you had many users leave their details here? If so then running some tailored email campaigns is a great idea, you may want to plan these in for some of the upcoming key dates for example, Halloween, Thanks Giving, Black Friday and Christmas. In the meantime you can work on creating content to go in the emails and also think about what you have to offer the reader, for example which brands may be running strong offers during these key periods.

If you haven’t got a huge email list just yet then instead I would focus on building your list. Perhaps try placing the sign up form in the sidebar rather than the footer of your site or add an exit pop up to gather emails before a user leaves your site. You should also try to offer the user something in return for their email address, for example a free ebook download.

Increase Your Social Media Activity

I can see you have several social channels set up already with a small following on each platform. I would firstly work on growing your number of followers but also look to improve the quality of content you’re posting. Try not to be heavily product focused all of the time, every now and again is fine but you should really be sharing content which is interesting and useful to your followers.

So, think about what generic content you have and start sharing these posts, consider your use of copy on the post too. Rather than simply saying ‘read this article about losing weight in 3 months’ try to be more compelling and engaging with your readers, for example ‘Are you struggling to lose weight? We all have our own challenges when it comes to achieving our goals, take a look at our recent article to help you reach your weight loss goals in just 3 months!’ here you are talking to the reader and engaging them, giving them a clear reason to read the article, rather than just telling them to.

This is most relevant to Facebook, Twitter and G+ so with regards to image sharing sites such as Pinterest and Instagram you should work on gathering a collection of inspiring, high quality images, share them on those channels and optimise the links and descriptions well.

Paid Ads

As well as optimising your site further and focusing efforts on social and email marketing, paid ads are also a good option to give your traffic a boost. This will depend on your budget, but if it’s something you can afford to do then it’s worth looking into running some PPC campaigns or perhaps Facebook ads to try and grow your following.

I hope this helps and of course let me know if you’d like to discuss any of these suggestions in more detail!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thank you so much.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Affiliate blogging is one of ways to generate revenue, but it’s not easy. It’s better to improve SEO and  should be combined with other strategies such as email marketing, social media, paid ads etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)