Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Affs

We have been seeing extraordinary shifts in conversion of late , in the last week its gone from in the 1/30s to 1/70s and back and forth .

We are split testing several new options so we started removing each for a time to see if one of our tests could be creating this issue, seems its not us.

What we did discover is huge delays in certain web sites , example the top affs links load with 2 to 3 sec , the poorest seem to take 8 to 10 sec this could explain the reason.

I urge you all to get with Mornich get your new affiliate links and replace them , the redirects you are depending upon are or could be creating delays in today’s world we are seeing 70% mobile so people don’t wait around , make sure you do your updates.

Also we see a lot of people linking to different pages on our site, its up to you as the affiliate to test what works best for you. But again you guys and gals have to do your work, you need to also look an update your images , and content with links that don’t create such a delay.

Check our links , time them , is your server where your blog not preforming , do they have good bandwidth, what is creating the delays , on top days we produce 1/34 is pretty common on average aff traffic, so why ?  This is your question to discover!

We continue to support you all in any way possible.

Go Go Go Sell Sell Sell !!!

John

Profile photo of Martyn Slack
    Martyn Slack

Hi Guys,

In terms of new affiliate links. As you all know we will be moving platforms, this is not yet available so new affiliate links are not active at the moment. When they are then as John said, I would recommend updating them.

If you are using OLD MoreNiche links prior to us moving to the Paydot platform then I would recommend updating to the current ones if you are experiencing speed issues on the link to reduce the redirect (although we will be moving to CAKE soon so if this is a big task then id be tempted to wait to avoid doing it twice)

I would agree with John that speed is very important, even more so with mobile.

You need to check how fast your sites are running and try and get the speeds as quick as possible. I like to use https://gtmetrix.com/ to see how fast sites load.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I think moreniche links (maybe only the old ones) that are directing to a specific landing page are not doing it correclty in google chrome for me.  But in firefox browser they are (not sure the status in newer versions of IE).  maybe my google chrome is not up to date to the latest( i haven’t been able to update it for a few months but i doubt thats the reason ).  It seems like my phen375 links are ok which are old because they aren’t to a specific landing page.

Anyone else having errors right now on google chrome when using older moreniche links?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

i only have older versions of IE but seems like the link wont go through on IE either

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Martyn,

Thanks for the update on the current upgrade situation your comments we important and make perfect sence!

Guys just so you realize i see some of you are making comments about the browser firefox and chrome , you should know that roughly 80% of all users desktop and mobile use chrome according to our sales , so not to discount firefox but if you have issues you need to ensure you are making your sites , links work with what your clients are using predominantly !

I think you need to get with your Morniche rep, check to get your latest link , because if you are using old pd links redirects to morniche redirects well to many redirects something is not translating.

Best to check , fix than to sit and wait.

Realize time slips buy we cannot get it back , money can be earned but time cannot be regained it simply goes on . So putting off creates a loose that can never be made up .

GO GO GO Sell Sell Sell

John

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

well i just looked and did a test on a new trackmoreniche link and its still a problem even with the regular homepage link.  Im getting an error in chrome but maybe cause my browser is not the latest edition and its having problems redirecting?  If it requires the latest edition that could be a problem for many who don’t always update their browser. anyone else have the problem with some of the affiliate links now not working on chrome/ie browsers?

The phen375 link is working but not some of the other programs its not.  maybe some people have problems with phen375 though it seems random on some programs or links working and some not.

Profile photo of Cat
    Cat

Hi @pjors

Sorry just seen your post here, else I would have been in touch sooner.  Please can you test your links again, and see if they now redirect you ok?

We came across an issue relating to a recent change with a small number of users with outdated operating systems and browsers which wouldn’t recognise the SSL on the affiliate link redirect.  We’ve now updated some settings and believe the issue to be resolved.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thanks cat.  yes i think its working now cause I checked 2 or 3 links i know weren’t working and they seem to be working so its probably been fixed.    Did you find out about it it because you seen my post or you had found out about it already before that?     Do you know how long the links had been doing this?  Thanks.

Profile photo of Cat
    Cat

Brilliant, good to have a second confirmation, thanks for that.

A Windows XP affiliate (not sure if you use the same?) has been emailing me, and I’ve been working with him to figure out the issue.  It would have been the later part of last week that it started (so about the time you and him both spotted it), affecting different programs from different dates as more offers were moved to “double hit tracking”.  I resolved it for the first couple of programs yesterday and rolled out to all today once I knew it worked.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Cat Cat.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Cat Cat.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)