Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Everytime I try using Google Keyword tool and I search for the volume of a keyword, instead of giving me like 2,600 searches a month, it now says 1-10k

How IS ANYONE supposed to do anything useful with Google Keyword tool if they have to guess if the word is searched 1k or 10k times a month?!

How do I change keyword tool because it seems Google destroyed the tool and made it useless!

PLEASE HELP!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

You need to spend at least $1/mo.  Setup a test camp and drip a few bucks a month.  They will automatically grant you access.  Just limit your spend and you’ll be good to go.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thank you for the reply and help.

Sorry I took so long to reply, I didn’t see this.

So quick question, I’ve set up a campaign to drip .10c a day or $3 a month.

I tried using keyword tool and it said I could have permission after setting up a campaign, which I already had. Maybe because I did it back to back it hadn’t updated yet.

I’ll wait until tomorrow and see if it identifies my campaign and let’s me finally use the keyword tool. HOPEFULLY!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@Jesse09, try “Keywords Everywhere” Google Chrome browser extension.  It’s free.  Install, register, and you’re in.  It’ll show the CPC and mo search volume for ever kw you search for under the search box at Google.com.  It pulls in the same data via their API.  I like it better.  HTH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)