Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Something isn’t right i haven’t made a single sell in last 12 hours and 100+ clicks anyone experiencing the same?

PS: tried live chat no one was online :(

Profile photo of Kirstie Gascoyne
    Kirstie Gascoyne

@raheel89,
    We can not see any issues with tracking our end, but I have asked the team to look in to this for you, we will come back to you asap.

Profile photo of Martyn Slack
    Martyn Slack

Hi Raheel,

I am sorry you feel sales are low for you.

I have spoken to Shane and sales are processing normally. I have also looked at the sales and they look about right for the time of the day. Its still early in the United States so if you mostly make US sales, give it a little time.

I have showing so far today (based on our server times) You have made a couple of sales, are you able to see these.

Its not always a good thing to check sales on a 12 hour/24 hour period. 1 unique can make a massive difference to conversion. For example your conversion could as an example be 1/80. It only takes 1 person to buy and the conversion becomes 1/40 (looks like a massive difference)

In order to get a proper view of your conversions, I would keep an eye on weekly/monthly conversions.

Ill keep an eye on your stats over the next couple of days but currently there are no tracking issues I can see.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hey @martyn – please look into my account, I have totally lost my all sales, I was never drop from top 20 for last 1 year but from 1st to now I am not getting what I was about to get each month, please look into it and see if my all affiliate links are ok and running fine!

Profile photo of Martyn Slack
    Martyn Slack

Hi @Hamidrehmatwali

I have had a quick look into your account and can see that conversion is not as good as this period last month, you are however still converting fairly well overall.

I noticed that your traffic has dropped by about a 3rd, which if you go buy your current conversion could explain the drop in sales.

Have you noticed in a change in rankings to experience a drop in the traffic?

Has your Click through Rates changed from your site to the merchant site?

Tracking is working fine from what I can see. We have seen a slight drop in sales and I do expect this could be seasonal as we are going into the quieter period of the year (lead up to Christmas)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi,

is tracking stuck again ?

clicks are not registering ..

Profile photo of Josephin Crichton
    Josephin Crichton

Hi The Godfather, sales and clicks were in a queue and are currently processed so you should see sales and clicks rolling in as we speak :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hey @josi ,

please track my links too, as I am not getting what I supposed to, I think its not working for me :(

Profile photo of Josephin Crichton
    Josephin Crichton

Hi hamidrehmatwali, clicks and sales were queued network wide, so the same is valid for your stats. The development team has just confirmed that the queue is processing, so your stats will be soon up to speed again!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I have been having similar issues, maybe what I am selling is not popular  as some say (seasonal) but yesterday I had about 5 hours where I had no clicks and early this am central time had the same issue wish I knew, then I could pinpoint if Im doing something wrong.

Profile photo of Cat
    Cat

Hi @enatureguide I can’t confirm the exact time it started but reporting of clicks got back to normal around 8.30 central time today… before that you could well have seen a period with no new reported clicks but they are all there now.

If you’d like us to look into your general performance or just have a chat, get in touch.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Something is off with tracking, i am also getting DNS error while logging into the dashboard

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

clicks stuck from quite sometime now

Profile photo of Cat
    Cat

Hi @raheel89,

Just chatting to our developers… there is a delay in reporting at the moment.

I can’t replicate DNS issue… they wonder if you’re seeing some kind of hangover from yesterday’s ddos issues.  Can you access all other sites OK?  They’re taking a look

Profile photo of Cat
    Cat

Oops sorry for the spam, it didn’t seem to be posting!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)